[on-rev] libURL and https

John Craig john at splash21.com
Wed Jul 9 03:13:30 EDT 2014

Hi, Scott.  I couldn't post to an https URL with on-rev the last time I
tried, but the workaround was to use wget via shell.
The example below is for android push notifications and shows how to
send headers as well as the post data.

          put "wget" && \
                "--header=" & quote & "Content-Type: application/json" &
quote && \
                "--header=" & quote & "Authorization: key=" & tAPIKey &
quote && \
                "--post-data=" & quote & tNotification & quote && \
                "-q -O - https://android.googleapis.com/gcm/send" \
                into tCommand
          get shell(tCommand)
          put it into tResponse