Ordinal numbers

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 3 17:43:54 EDT 2014

Hi Richmond,

Ten is defined as a constant and tenth as a keyword according to the
dictionary. Eleven and eleventh aren't defined. Although a warning might
be appropriate, it is easy to find out why it doesn't work, if one reads
the dictionary: eleven and eleventh don't exist. Unfortunately,
something lacking from the dictionary doesn't always mean that it
doesn't exist :-(

I agree it is silly that LiveCode only contains the constants one to
ten. I'm not sure that it is possible to have an infinite number of
constants defined as ordinal numbers, but it should be possible to do
this for very large numbers. Perhaps a feature request?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com