Inhibit mouse Events possible?

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Jul 3 15:26:00 EDT 2014

Folks:
Actually, I like the method of putting  a transparent rectangle over the stack window and trapping all mouse events. That makes the number of places where I have to modify my code much smaller. I have multiple buttons on the screen and they each call a number of handlers. I just thought there might be a command to disable mouse messages.
Best,
Bill