Can You Really Install an iOS App outside of Apple's App Store?

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:53:09 EDT 2014

Brahmanathswami

It seems that what you are missing is that your LiveCode script and the LiveCode engine will be compiled to a Web App, a combination of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. It will not be installed on the iOS device but will run in the browser.

I suspect that the resultant HTML, CSS and JavaScript will not just be big, it will be massive. However, provided you use future dating on the HTML, CSS and JavaScript, users should only need to download the WebApp once. (This will take a little care or else users will find it very difficult to receive updates to the WebApp).

Regards

Peter