[ANN] HTML 5 Campaign Monitor

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jul 2 17:44:51 EDT 2014

I saw a request from Heather about wanting a notifier for the HTML 5
campaign so I put together a little stack for this.  Execute the following
in your message box:

go url "http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7192863/HTML5_Monitor.livecode"

The stack scrapes data from the campaign page and is configured to
automatically check status every 5 minutes, with a chime/refresh animation
if a change is detected.  There's a manual refresh at the bottom of the
window.  Note that the campaign page is slow to load here in California
(several seconds) so a busy indicator is displayed while the stack is
fetching data.

Make your pledge and listen for the chime  :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design