We're Funding LiveCode For the Web

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Wed Jul 2 03:55:47 EDT 2014

If you didn't get a survey request from us, either you are not signed up to receive emails from us (you've opted out of both promotional and newsletter lists), you spam filtered or bounced our mail, or you joined the community after we sent the survey. We sent that survey to every email address that we had permission to mail.

Regards,

Heather