WebRTC support and Chromium Embedded Framework in LiveCode

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Tue Jul 1 12:28:42 EDT 2014

Ah yes - I see the Chromium Embedded framework is really desktop only - I
missed that. I'd like to down what the long term strategy regards browser
controls cross mobile and desktop is.

For instance *revBrowserAddJavaScriptHandler* is for now CEF specific - is
the plan to add this to mobile platforms?