First LC Submission to iTunes

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Tue Jul 1 12:10:48 EDT 2014

Yes. I’ve found Preview to be very simple for resizing icons. Start with the larger one, open it in Preview, create a duplicate (so you’re not editing your original), then just resize to half the size via the Tools menu. Super simple. As far as quality goes, I’m not sure if other tools are better, but it gets the job done.