We're Funding LiveCode For the Web

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:59:25 EDT 2014

On 01/07/14 18:16, Heather Laine wrote:
> Dear List Folks,
>
> You told us we need to bring HTML5 Web Delivery to LiveCode. We listened:
>
> http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/
>
> We surveyed our entire user base and a massive 85% of you want HTML5 deployment, ASAP.Today we are launching the Crowd Funding Campaign to make it happen. This is a project for making LiveCode the complete app development solution that we all want, and to bring it to you faster. It’s a project to change the way we create and deliver apps.
>
> If you want to see LiveCode deploying to the Web please get involved with the campaign. Pledge, donate, spread the word, tell your friends, tell your family, tell the postman... LiveCode needs YOU! This is the final frontier to making LiveCode the complete all round solution for app developers anywhere. No plugin, platform agnostic, run in any HTML5 capable browser.
>
> Learn all about it here:
>
> http://livecode.com/livecode-to-html5/

<snip>

I'm very sorry; but I am "flat skint" at the moment, and working hard to
stump up the necessary funds
for my sons at University: one in Germany and the other in the USA.

Had I money I would send you some.

All I can offer you right now is my best wishes and a pious hope that
the HTML5 deployment will NOT
rely on a web-download as did the LC version 4 revPlayer widget.

It certainly sounds very exciting indeed!

Richmond.