First LC Submission to iTunes

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:44:10 EDT 2014

Hi

I am following the guidelines in this link on the Apple developer site.
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/AppDistributionGuide/SubmittingYourApp/SubmittingYourApp.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40012582-CH9-SW1

In the LiveCode standalone setup when I select iPad and Landscape, the
selections for the setup are reduced. I noted that the Retina screens are
available to be added. I developed the app in 1024 x 768 not retina so I
have no way to obtain screens with this setting. Does Apple kick if the
retina screens are not provided? The same question is for the icons for the
app store.  Are hiRes Retina icons required?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062