6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 31 17:35:02 EST 2014

Hi,

The editScript message is sometimes triggered and sometimes not. Replace
editScript with revEditScript and select revEditScript as (one of) the
message(s) that is sent to your plug-in. This should work. Note that
revEditScript only works if your front script is part of a plug-in.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com