Koding vm cloud development

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Fri Jan 31 10:02:10 EST 2014

Hi jbv,

The on-rev platform represents probably one of the most trustables solutions we can find around and i'm hosting all my clients solutions on it with great confidence. The on-rev team moved last year its servers to a first class professional-grade ISP than it used to be before and the servers configuration and security went very strongly improved along this move. Last but not least, the on-rev team can help you with special services offer such as reasonable priced dedicated servers if your needs goes up to such kind of solutions.

In all cases, urgent support requests are permanently managed at the best level on a "less than one hour response delay" basis.

Best Regards,

Pierre