6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 23:53:46 EST 2014

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:39 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> I don't think anything gets saved unless there has been a change to the
> script.  Did you try it after entering a space or something before closing
> the window?
>
> And Peter H,

Not on my Mac, open script editor, move, resize, close script editor
(without doing anything else), then reopen script editor and it's EXACTLY
the same size and location. Exactly the same behaviour if I open, move,
resize, change a script, apply, close, then reopen. I have NO issues at all
with the scrip editor remembering it's last size and position either
between multiple closes and openings during a single work session, or after
Quiting and restarting LC.

The only issue I have is with myself. If I'm using multiple monitors and
forget to move the script editor back to the main monitor before quiting
LC, then the next time I start LC and open the script editor on a single
monitor it will be off screen. Not hard to work around with the message box
which remembers all the times I've told it to "set the loc of ...

LC 6.5.2, OS X 10.9.1

Kung Hei Fat Choi