6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jan 30 13:56:18 EST 2014

I checked it again on Windows 8 and same as on OSX, the resizing sticks and
the left of the script editor sticks but the top doesn't.  Since I only
have a single monitor on both computers, it's not a huge issue for me but I
can see it would be a problem in a multiple monitor setup.

ALso noticed another unrelated issue on Windows 8.  I use a backdrop in the
IDE, set to a fairly light shade of grey but on my Windows 8 box, the
backdrop is black.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>