6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Jan 30 11:23:50 EST 2014

No luck (sorry) - here's the script I have in a button named "Front Script":

on openCard
   put the ticks
end openCard

I've inserted it with this command:

on mouseUp
    insert the script of btn "Front Script" into front
end mouseUp

It works if I click on File and choose Open Stack, but the ever-elusive
Script Editor window completely bypasses this somehow.

But thanks for trying :-)  Any other suggestions?

Ray