6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Jan 29 14:39:44 EST 2014

Actually I don't know of any version for quite some time now which HAS
re-opened the script editor window where I last closed it.  I work with
two monitors and I like to have the script editor window open on the
second one.

In previous versions I've edited the Revolution UI Back Script.  I'd
have to do a Save As on the RevLibrary file, quit and replace the old
RevLibrary with the new one (in the ToolSet folder).

With 6.5.2 I can no longer do this as Livecode won't open at all after
replacing the RevLibrary file, even with an ever so slightly modified
copy of it.

It seems like a lot of work-around to get the script editor window to
re-open where I closed it.  Shouldn't there be a simple preference
somewhere?  Or shouldn't this just automatically happen?