Resize Stack Differences on Mac and Windows

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Jan 29 13:50:45 EST 2014

Richard - I have a stack of 'user preferences' which shows the width and
height of another stack as it's resized.  These numbers which should
auto update continuously as the user continues to hold the mouse down
and resize the stack, so unfortunately your suggestion won't work.

However, setting the liveResizing property to true as Jan Schenkel
suggested makes everything work on the Mac just as it does on Windows.
Thanks Jan!  An interesting thing about the liveResizing property is
that it does not get saved with the stack.  Also, setting the
decorations of the stack resets the liveResizing property to false for
some reason.

Anyway, its fixed.

Oh, and thanks for requesting this be cleaned up Richard.

Thanks,

Ray
LinkIt! Software