LiveCode and HTML

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jan 29 12:11:56 EST 2014

The problem is that you need the engine for livecode to run. For example, in websites running from an apache server, it's possible to add the engine as a cgi. This is called "livecode server", and it can be found here: http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

But that's not what you want. you want the engine to run within a website that's running within the iBooks application. As far as I know, there's no way to add the engine there. So the answer to your question about running LC as part of html5 is no, it's not possible. but not because of it being html5, but because it's in iBooks.app or iBooks for iOS.

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: