Resize Stack Differences on Mac and Windows

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 11:34:55 EST 2014

Hi Ray,

It depends on the 'liveResizing' property of the stack.
The calculations needed to resize the content of the stack can be time-consuming.
And on Mac redrawing the window takes longer than on WIndows/Unix.

So the default behaviour on Mac is not to send 'resizeStack' messages unless you specifically turn 'liveResizing' on.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====