Resize Stack Differences on Mac and Windows

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Wed Jan 29 11:37:33 EST 2014

I suspect this is a platform issue that RR can't easily overcome, the dictionary states;

On Mac OS X systems…
…The stack's original width and height are passed only with the first resizeStack message sent during a resize operation.

So I'd guess the Mac OS is blocking the operation during the resize.

Paul