652 release

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Wed Jan 29 06:23:50 EST 2014

Hi Richmond.

As you rightly point out, LiveCode 6.5.2 GM1 has been build and is on our
download server. It has passed the first phase of internal testing and is
currently being run against our automated test suit. Once it has passed all
these tests it will be announce and activated through the auto update
process.

Warm regards,

Ben

On 29 January 2014 10:39, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com