Scalini - image scaler for resolution independence

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jan 28 16:36:01 EST 2014

It's not like a library or external that you *include* as a part of your
own app.  It is a tool for you to use in the LiveCode IDE to process the
images you will use in your own app design.  It scales a folder of images
to all of the sizes needed (for resolution differences), and names them
according to Apple's requirements.

~Roger