Scalini - image scaler for resolution independence

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:14:31 EST 2014

Hi

I have a question about the Scalini and its use in the standalone. First is
there any documentation for the usage. If no, what is the purpose of the
stack in setting up the submittal process?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41