Help I can't stop being Hack.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 28 07:55:24 EST 2014

Hi Kathy,

First of all, recently you (or your account) posted some links, which I
didn't click on because they were highly suspicious.

I wonder if we are actually having a conversation with you or with
someone who hacked your e-mail account, because your description of the
tools palette being hacked doesn't make much sense. Who would do this
and why?

Just in case it is you, could you please put a screen shot on your web
server or in your Dropbox to show the problem?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com