Help I can't stop the Hack

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:58:54 EST 2014

I don't think you need to remove "revNewScriptEditor 1" from your
installation. Others will `confirm/contradict, but I believe it's part
of the standard install, and not malware. For example, if you open the
preferences, click Script Editor and select New Window under Scripts
Open In: and then open multiple scripts, you will have multiple script
windows open, and they will be named:

"revNewScriptEditor 1"
"revNewScriptEditor 2"
"revNewScriptEditor 3"