Android app signature?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Jan 27 18:56:43 EST 2014

Chip,

I get the same error as you, even if I sign for development only, but have
worked on the stack on different computers.  Unless I always build the apk
on the same machine, the user has to uninstall the app just to install an
update.  I don't like it, but I don't know how to correct the problem.

~Roger