Dereferencing control ids

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jan 27 16:39:03 EST 2014

Hi Pete:

Not sure if this will help but try putting the selObj into a variable first and working with that.

FWIW, I've often gotten mixed results or errors when trying to work with the selObj directly (unless simply trying to check its contents) and placing its contents into a variable has been more reliable for me (YMMV).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design