RQCC - how do you submit a bug report ?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jan 27 13:39:54 EST 2014

On 27/01/2014 03:22, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Alex-
>
> Submitted as bug 11713. And verified on linux as well.

Thank you Mark.

> PS: the "Desktop OS" field is in step 4 ("I can see this bug in")
Indeed - I see that now. The problem is that if you miss it first time
and get the error message, and then follow instructions to go Back, then
the extra drop-down doesn't appear. You can make it re-appear (by
changing the "where does it occur" value to something else and then back
again) - but how would you know to do that ? Personally, I think it
would be better to make both questions (i.e. both drop-downs) visible
all the time, even though the available selections in the second one
would be restricted for some selected values of the first drop-down. Or
maybe just have better text in the description of step 4. If I can think
of suitable better text, I'll add that as an enhancement request for RQCC.

Thanks again,
-- Alex.