SQLite and FTS in LC 6,5x

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jan 27 12:10:35 EST 2014

Yep, submitted a QCC report about 18months ago but nothing has happened.

SQLite version 3.7.4 is in LC 6.5.1 and in 5.5 so the version hasn't
changed. I believe that version is around 4 years old now and there have
been many significant improvements since then.

I think I have a stack somewhere that uses FTS and will try to find it and
see if it works in 6.5.

I do know that the FTS4AUX extension isn't included in SQLite 3.7.4 but
that doesn't explain why things worked in 5.5 but not 6.5.

For anyone who is interested, you can find out LC's SQLite library version
by opening a database then "SELECT sqlite_version()"

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>