Mac Mavericks, Xcode, iOS Development and LC

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 05:23:01 EST 2014

Yep, I gotta agree. I forgot that apart from fixing multi monitor support
Mavericks actually added this feature and I must say this is a HUGE time
saver. I spend a good portion of my time on other screens so not having to
navigate all the way back to the central screen to get to a menu item works
for me. Also, I do not like the translucent menu bar so I turn it off, but
I do appreciate that on the screens I'm not currently on the menu bar is
very translucent - it makes it very clear which is the active screen.