fullScreenMode causes clipped fonts on Ubuntu Linux

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:40:10 EST 2014

On 26/01/14 21:14, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> This Zip file (1.12 MB) contains a Folder with One Stack and
> Two PNG images showing bug.
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3834621/LiveCode_Clipped_Text_in_FullScreenMode.zip
>
> 1) Open the attached stack "Learn_Hiragana.livecode"
> 2) Click the checkbox button "Full Screen" (at the right side of stack)
> 3) Notice clipped text, similar to the screenshots attached.
>
> Post back if your results are different.
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Al

Yup; a "load of rubbish" in Full Screen:  UbuntuStudio 13.10

by way of comparison I tried it on Mac OS 10.6.8 and saw what it
should look like.

But: thanks, big time for the stack; by mucking around with the script
in the "Full Screen" checkbox
I learnt all about fullScreenMode is a much more practical way than
reading the documentation.

Richmond.