IOS and Android Settings

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 10:51:25 EST 2014

Hi

I am getting ready to submit my first LC apps to IOS and Android and have a
question about the standalone settings:

On the settings is there a LC web page that describes the image sizes for
the submittal graphics for IOS and Android apps. These are the splash image
and the other images that are required for iTunes and Google Play stores.
I recall seeing some of this information in Xcode, but that does not give
the information for Android apps. I am looking for the graphic sizes in
pixels for all of the required images. And what images are required for a
submittal.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41