SCAN commands with live code

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 24 16:54:00 EST 2014

Hi Fraser,

I didn't mention all that on purpose, because when an app tells the
operating system to open a file in an app, you should just get $0 and
$1. Everything else only makes it unnecessarily complicated,
particularly if this appears not to work with Serge's scanning software.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com