Visual Effects

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jan 24 16:12:09 EST 2014

Thanks Devin.  I had tried lock screen for visual effects but not with the
rect parameter.  Using rect makes it work the way I want.... almost :-)
 The groups are of slightly different sizes so the visual effect looks a
little strange if the group to be hidden is wider than the one to be shown.
 I'm off to fix that now by making the groups the same size.

Thanks for the solution.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>