[OT] Mavericks Auto Save and Red Traffic Light plus Back Dot

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Jan 23 21:54:44 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:57 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> If I sound distainful, I am.

Me too.  I can manage my versions just fine. As with Final Cut and other
apps, they have managed to 'stupify' the OS down to the lowest common
denominator where users aren't trusted with their own data,
counter-intuitive to the workflow we've developed over the last 30 years.
 Same thing with the stupid FULL SCREEN MODE that, with multiple screens,
turns your second monitor useless with a textured background, and
discounting the fact that someone might want to do other things with that
screen…. stupid stupid stupid. If i want it off, I can turn if off manually.

I haven't even tried Mavericks.  I couldn't find a single useful feature -
except that it's 64 bit - that mattered to me, and that breaks older stuff
I still use. Anyone find use for this thing other than 'being compatible' ?
I feat the UI will be all fluffy and IOS7-like.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*