RELEASE LiveCode 6.5.2 RC1

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jan 23 07:47:44 EST 2014

Hi,

Nice to see a few dozen bugs fixed, but I am worried to see no mention of the inability to export, save or e-mail pictures on Android.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.