RELEASE LiveCode 6.5.2 RC1

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jan 22 15:45:43 EST 2014

Re: *Bug 11623:*  I have posted an update to the Quality Centre.

This bug persists in 6.5.2 RC1 (with a slightly changed recipe).
If your app is running, and the back key is hit, going back to app
from "recent app list" or invoking from app icon causes app to crash
at startup.

RECIPE (OLD):

1) start any android app compiled with 6.5.1

2) hit the back key

3) restart the app by either long pressing on home key and choosing it
from the "recent app list" --OR-- by simply tapping the app icon and
the app crashes on startup!

RECIPE (NEW 1/22/2014):

1) start any android app compiled with 6.5.2 RC1

2) hit the >>>HOME<<< key  (ALL FIXED... for the back button *ONLY*)

3) restart the app and IT IS FINE, although completely reset to defaults.

~Roger