Unicode, the clipboard and LC fields

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:55:48 EST 2014

On 22/01/14 18:47, stephen barncard wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:20 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> So . . . I'm not being much help really.
>
> We love you anyway, Richmond….

I wonder who is going to love me if I suggest that the next release
might feature the capability of working out if a textFld contains

Unicode, ASCII, Macfunny, Windowsfunny, Amigafunny or otherwise?

[by 'funny' I mean many of the myriads of ancient 'standards' that are
still floating around
long after they should have been swept away by the Unicode Tsunami.]

Unless, of course, some crafty soul has already worked out how to do that.

Richmond.

Ooh, while I'm here; I wonder if the RaspPI or the Android engine would
deploy on a RISC machine running RISC OS ???