where has Runrevs page with programming offers gone?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Jan 22 04:37:02 EST 2014

I paid to get listed the best part of a year ago (it seemed like a good idea
at the time). It was when they first announced it and before
http://livecode.com went live.

The process was (at that time) a conversation with Heather, and me putting
together about 100 words as a profile. I think the idea was that there would
be a listing of consultants each with their profile and a link to their
website - but I see now that there is just a name and a link.

I'm not aware of any leads coming to me specifically through this route...

Kind regards

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior