ColorAtScreenLoc Function

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 21 16:28:12 EST 2014

Hi Ray,

I wanted to keep the amount of data to be dealt with as small as
possible. The smaller the amount of data, the faster the function, I'd
assume. Unfortunately, it seems impossible to export snapshots smaller
than 32x32 pixels. Adding 31 pixels to the height and width of the first
pixel makes a square of 32x32 pixels and that works.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com