where has Runrevs page with programming offers gone?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jan 21 14:28:57 EST 2014

Hugh-

Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 3:46:10 AM, you wrote:

> Mark is not alone. I did not take up the listing offer either.

Same here. $200 a year for a hidden web page? WTF? I told Heather that
I could be interested if there were actual links to the page and they
had some way of promoting it, but as is it's a useless "feature". In
order to find the page you first of all have to know it exists, and
then paw through all the menu items searching for it. Kind of the
opposite of hanging out a shingle. Worse, the only thing that's
attention-grabbing on the page is a mega-bundle ad, and the rest is
just text links that don't give any more information until you follow
them through to the developer's own site.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com