Change in behavior of minHeight property

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Jan 21 07:22:55 EST 2014

On 03.01.2014 at 19:08 Uhr -0500 dunbarx at aol.com apparently wrote:
>I would say it is not a bug, but rather a feature. For example, if
>you lock the position and size of an object in the inspector, the
>resize handles gray out, and to all intents, the thing seems set in
>stone. But the arrowKeys will move it (I find this dodge useful),
>and of course any script may have its way with it, all while still
>"locked".

Locking is not quite the same. If I set a size of any object in
inspector or via the script, I'd like it to be resized accordingly
right away. Setting the min size of a window means that I want it to
be not smaller than given size, so if it is smaller it should resize
accordingly. IOW, the old behavior was more logical and this is
probably a regression.

RObert