"send message in 10" doesn't work properly

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Sun Jan 19 05:53:02 EST 2014

Hi Richard et al.

When using the send command ,with time, you have to specify an object
that you wish to send the message too.

You should be able to use the "to me" syntax if you are sending the
message to the object that is issuing the send command.

I changed your script slightly to something like this and it works as
expected-

*on mouseUp**
****
**   if the hilite of button "milli" is true then**
**      put "milliseconds" into myTarget**
**   else**
**      put "InternetDate" into myTarget**
**   end if**
****
**   Send "doit" to button myTarget in 10 **
****
**end mouseUp*

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger