Snapshot of screen

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:21:14 EST 2014

Have you tried pressing the return (or enter) key after dragging out the rectangle? That worked for me with 6.5.1 OS X 7.

Though once you've dragged out the rectangle, it just disappears. This is a little odd as it gives the impression that the area of the screen has not been selected. It is re-inforced by the fact that the cross-hair cursor is still displayed, though you can't select a new area of the screening by dragging a new rectangle.

Peter
http://LiveCode1001.blogspot.com