Mouse Color not Working

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 21:16:02 EST 2014

Does it return the expected result?

On OS X 10.8.5 the colours are not right, try creating a graphic with a fill of 255,0,0 then see what the mouseColor returns when you move over it. I found that changing the screen profile in system preferences has an effect on mouseColor too.

Using a 'non-native' pixelScale can also break mouseColor.

RR are aware of these bugs.

Paul