Mouse Color not Working

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Thu Jan 16 20:43:49 EST 2014

Ray,

This 'workaround' may work for you until the next release…

on mouseDown
   put mouseColourWorkAround (the mouseLoc) into tColour
   answer tColour -- Or do whatever you need with tColour
end mouseDown

function mouseColourWorkAround pLoc
   lock screen
   import snapShot from rect ( item 1 of pLoc & "," & item 2 of pLoc & "," & \
   item 1 of pLoc + 1 & "," & item 2 of pLoc + 1) of this card
   put the imageData of the last image into tData
   delete the last image
    put charToNum (char 2 of tData)  & "," & \
         charToNum (char 3 of tData)  & "," & \
         charToNum (char 4 of tData)  into tValue
   unlock screen
   return tValue
end mouseColourWorkAround

Works fine for me in a mouseDown, but maybe a little OTT for a mouseMove.

Paul