Mouse Color not Working

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Jan 16 16:41:00 EST 2014

I've just downloaded and tried Richmond's test stack.  I can verify that
mouseColor does NOT work using 6.5.0.

Klaus, looking forward to the fix.  Thanks.

I'd like to try 6.5.1 as Scott Rossi suggested but as I click on Help
and choose Check for Updates I'm informed there are none, so I assume
6.5.1 is a beta release.  How do I get those?

Thanks,

Ray