Antialiased vector graphics in LiveCode 6.5.1

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Jan 15 10:02:40 EST 2014

I reported a bug about six months ago with imported images. They still
print with the correct resolution but look like 8 bit graphics on the
screen. You can set the quality to "best" and then they look OK on the
screen but do not print correctly (they then print "blurry").

I got an email from LiveCode about it when I reported it and they said
they were working on it but I haven't seen a solution yet.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com