Antialiased vector graphics in LiveCode 6.5.1

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:26:38 EST 2014

The property fillRule [evenodd - nonzero - empty] is somehow related to this
bug.

After importing some graphics using EpsImport v05C
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/Eps_Import_V05C.zip
noticed that I could set or unset the antialiased properties in
imported graphics, without affecting their fill, but...
when I set the fillRule graphic property to evenodd or nonzero
then the fill of antialiased graphic dissapears.

If I set the antialiased to false, the fill is visible,
If I set the fillRule to empty, the fill is visible and
could change the antialised without problems.

By the way, if you need to import some vector graphics from
illustrator files version 7 or less, here is nice tip that could help you,
when you need to scale these vector graphics inside a LiveCode stack.

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/img/Gradients03.jpg

But these questions still are unresolved:

Why does this happens? Does exists another workaround, besides
NEVER set the fillRule of vector graphics?

Al