Using sockets

John Craig john at splash21.com
Tue Jan 14 15:13:51 EST 2014

Hi, Pete.  If client A connects to server:10100 from 192.168.0.10:12345,
then the server can send a response back to client A through
192.168.0.10:12345.  Each client that connects to the server can be
identified and communicated with in the same way : via the ip:port that
they used to send the data.

read from socket with messages doesn't block

John.